Do you lack a high school diploma?

  Email   Print

Kathryn Bonecutter with Workforce Essentials said that many adults that lack a high school diploma can receive a high school equivalency through a variety of programs available through the Rutherford County Adult Education department or the state of Tennessee...

High school equivalency programs are available for residents age 17 and older. English as a second language programs are also available in Rutherford County.


Classes are taught on-line or in the Rutherford County Adult Education Center (2240 Southpark Drive, Murfreesboro) or at the La Vergne Public Library.

For more information, phone 615-896-0876.


Read more from:
adult education, diploma, GED, high school
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: