Female Allegedly Sets Her Hair on Fire - Then Takes 40 Xanax Pills

  Email   Print

A 25-year old Murfreesboro woman had to be admitted to the hospital after setting her hair on fire and overdosing on Xanax. The female, whose name we are not releasing due to the nature of the incident, allegedly took 40-Xanax pills and downed them with alcohol on Tuesday. The subject told officers that she took the drugs because she was not allowed to visit with her boyfriend. The young girl is now in the intensive care unit at Middle Tennessee Medical Center.  


Read more from:
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: