When people think of motorcycle riders they often tie their thoughts to movies featuring motorcycle gangs. In reality, there are very few real motorcycle “gangs” in America. There are however a lot of enthusiast clubs and organizations that have a love of motorcycles and enjoy sharing their hobby with others.
In Murfreesboro, a ministry known as Cornerstone Riders meet and go on a chapter ride the third Saturday of each month.
The basic purpose of a Christian Motorcycle Association such as Cornerstone Riders is to support the National CMA effort of “sharing and showing the love of Jesus Christ to motorcyclists.”
You can learn more information on this local organization by visiting WGNSradio.com, keyword search “Cornerstone.” – See below
Murfreesboro's Local Chapter #940 has just elected their new officer's for 2013.
Bruce Kirk President
Don Marchant Vice President
Debbie Kirk Secretary
Danny Scott Chaplin
Jeff Todd Road Captain
Elmer Tanner Treasure
Ministry of CMA
Vision: Changing the world, one heart at a time.
We will accomplish our vision through:
• Evangelistic outreach primarily, but not exclusively, to the motorcycling community.
• Run for the Son, where we will partner with ministries with world-reaching potential.
• Equipping our members in ministry training that aligns itself with Biblical truths.
• A servant's attitude to the world and to our members (i.e. Here if you need us).
• Quality products that aid in evangelistic outreach.
For further information about your Local Chapter, please call Don Marchant @ 615-962-1009
Past pictures of events below (from Cornerstone website):