9,900 Square foot home on Sanford Dr. destroyed in Saturday night fire

  Email   Print
Around 9:20 Saturday night Murfreesboro Fire & Rescue Department’s District 6 was dispatched to assist with their aerial truck at a large house fire at 3781 Sanford Drive in the county.
 
Upon arrival, crews say the house was fully engulfed in flames.
 
Crews worked hard to extinguish the fire of the approximately 9,900 square foot home. *(according to Ruth Co Tax Assessors Website). Records show the home is owned by Jerry and Theresa Compton.
 
No injuries were reported with this incident. Rutherford County Sheriff’s Department will investigate.The fire may have started from an electrical issue.
 
The home was last appraised by the county as being worth over $900,000. 
 
Please see photo submitted by Acting Shift Commander Jamie Bigelow.
 
 
Read more from:
News
Tags: 
fire, fire department, MFD, Murfreesboro, Murfreesboro Fire Department, news, newspaper, Sanford Dr., TN
Share: 
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: