Join your friends and family for the 9th annual Murfreesboro Half Marathon! The registration is now open for the run that takes place on Saturday, October 10, 2015.
Last year, the event sold out very quickly. The cap for participants remains the same as last year, 3,250.
Because the course runs by the geographic center of Tennessee, begins and ends at Middle Tennessee State University, it has been tagged "The Middle Half".The course goes down scenic tree-lined Main Street and Maney Avenue to Oaklands Historic House Museum. Runners will circle the Rutherford County Courthouse on the Square, pass by MTSU's Fraternity Row and the obelisk on Old Lascassas, and then finish on the MTSU track.
Visit www.TheMiddleHalf.com or on Facebook at facebook.com/TheMiddleHalf for additional information.
June 1, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. (Central Time)
Besides your basic info (name, address etc.), here are a few things you'll need to know when you register:
- Your shirt size. They are long-sleeved, gender-specific Asics running shirts.
- What name or nickname you want printed above your race number. Limit 13 letters and/or spaces. If you leave it blank (or choose a nickname that's not quite family-friendly), we'll use your first name.
- An emergency contact name and phone number for race day
- A credit or debit card number
And a few reminders......
- This year the registration process will be mobile phone-friendly. To speed up the process when you register, go ahead and create an account at RunSignUp if you don't already have one. Your basic info will autofill when you register.
- Paper forms will be available starting June 1 on the registration page of the website; however, due to the quick sell-out the last two years, we highly recommend online registration. You may register using a paper form with a check or cash payment at Fleet Feet Sports beginning June 1 at noon.
- The cap is 3,250 participants.
- Refunds and/or deferrals are not allowed.
- Transfers: If/when the participant cap is reached, you may transfer your registration for a $10 fee if you are unable to participate.
- NEW THIS YEAR: We've tweaked the first few miles of the course to make it even faster!