Check out the latest Rutherford County COVID-19 numbers, see maps and more. The information is provided by the Tennessee Department of Health and is updated daily.
SELECT FOR RUTHERFORD COUNTY DAILY NUMBERS
SELECT FOR TN CORONAVIRUS CASE TRACKING GRAPHICAL INFO
SELECT FOR VANDERBILT COVID-19 ADVISORIES
Tennesseans are encouraged to take routine precautions used in guarding against respiratory viruses:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
• Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
• Stay home if you are sick
• Stay away from people who are sick
Most patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection have mild respiratory illness with fever, cough and shortness of breath. A smaller number of patients have severe symptoms requiring hospitalization.
COVID-19 Information Line
TDH has launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center. The number is 877-857-2945 and is available daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Central time.
People with concerns about their health should contact their health care providers. TDH has additional information available at www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov.html.
The CDC has updated information and guidance available online at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.