Christiana Fire Damages Home

  Email   Print

Rutherford County Fire and Rescue responded to a fire at 223 Eidolon Court in Christiana. The call came in around 10:30am and was quickly brought under control.

Officials say the fire was caused by an unattended pot on the stove. They say smoke alarms alerted the residents, who were able to get themselves and their pets out of the home safely. There were no injuries.

The residents, they report, were able to shut doors to keep the fire contained, but the kitchen took heavy damage. The American Red Cross was notified to assist the family.

ADVERTISEMENT



RCFR reminds residents with the with the flurry of family and cooking over this Thanksgiving holiday - be extra careful not to leave anything cooking, or just staying warm on the stove.

SMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES

Rutherford County Fire and Rescue will install - for FREE - smoke alarms for you. All you have to do is call 615-867-4626.

ADVERTISEMENT



Read more from:
News
Tags: 
223 Eidolon Court, fire, Murfreesboro news, Rutherford County Fire and Rescue
Share: 
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: