Commercial dryer destroyed in small motel fire in Murfreesboro

  Email   Print

A Tuesday afternoon fire at the Murfreesboro Motel on Broad Street did not cause extensive damage to the structure, but it did destroy a commercial dryer. Evidently, the dryer was valued at about $5,000.

Assistant Fire Marshal Carl Peas is looking into the small fire at this time.

Read more from:
News
Tags: 
Murfreesboro, Murfreesboro fire, Murfreesboro Motel, Murfreesboro news
Share: 
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: