Heavy rains in the mid-state are creating flood conditions on area roadways. WARNING: Do not attempt to drive on roads over which water is flowing.
Please use extreme caution when driving. Remember, "Turn Around, Don't Drown."
The following roads are closed and considered impassable:
- Paw Paw Springs Road and Independent Hill Road.
- Del Thomas Road at Paw Paw Springs Road.
- Miller Estates Road and Florence Road.
- The 5496 block of Seminary Road.
- The Stones River slab.
- County Farm Road and Rucker Road.
Smyrna Fire Department has closed Rock Springs Road at Potts Crossing.
Vaught and Murray Kittrell Road in the Kittrell community of east Rutherford County
One Mile Lane and Baker Road in the Almaville community near Smyrna.
- Elam Road at Manchester Hwy is blocked due to flooding.
The following roads have high water but are considered passable:
- Almaville Road and Morton Lane.
- West Jefferson Pike and Powells Chapel Road.
- George Franklin Road and Miller Estates.
- Cherry Lane and Abigail Avenue.
Epps Mill Road between Wayside and Plainview Road
- Rockdale Fellowship Road and Couchville Pike