Dude! Why did you set my chair on fire?

  Email   Print

A white chair sitting in front of a Goodwill drop off center in Murfreesboro was set on fire. When the Murfreesboro Fire and Rescue Department pulled to the scene on Thompson Lane near the Dollar General Store, they noticed two young males in the area of the fire. In fact, the possible juveniles told fire crews they saw the blaze.

By the time police arrived, the juveniles had already walked away. They were last seen walking into the neighboring entrance of Rivermont Apartments.

The fire caused minor damage to the Goodwill building in addition to the chair that was destroyed by the flames.


No arrests have been made.



MPD #14-12662

Read more from:
Goodwill, Murfreesboro, Murfreesboro Fire, Murfreesboro news, Thompson Lane, WGNS news
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: