These are unprecedented times for our community and the families we serve, and everyone with The Family Center is sensitive to the challenges facing us. With this in mind, we are working with our community partners to ensure the safety of our clients, staff, volunteers, and interns and to help in flattening the curve of Covid-19 spread in Middle Tennessee.
Here's what we're doing:
- groups, seminars, and trainings are currently cancelled... we will resume based on local health department recommendations and community partner access.
- staff, volunteers, and interns are either working remotely or social distancing if in the office
- our Change the Tune event is being postponed (a new date will be coming soon)
- we are advocating on behalf of our clients who have court dates that haven't been postponed
- we're a resource for clients who are concerned about how to communicate with their children about the virus or need emotional support due to school and extracurricular closures, as well as the stress that comes with business closures
We will keep our website updated as things change.
With the virus coming on the tail of the tornados, we are holding everyone in our hearts and want to be a resource in any way we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out through email or telephone with any questions or needs.