Fire at Oxford Hall Avenue

  Email   Print

Murfreesboro Fire Rescue Department's Districts 1 and 2 responded to a house fire at 2729 Oxford Hall Avenue just after 10:30 Friday morning (3/3/17).

When crews arrived on scene, they discovered light smoke coming from the back, right corner of the house. Firefighters made entry into the home and found fire in the utility room. The fire was extinguished and crews checked for extensions.

The utility room sustained significant fire damage, the kitchen received heat damage, and the home had smoke throughout.

ADVERTISEMENT



The resident will be displaced, but did not require assistance from the Red Cross.

According to Battalion Chief Daryl Alexander, the fire was caused by a dryer. No injuries were associated with this incident.

ADVERTISEMENT



Read more from:
News
Tags: 
Murfreesboro fire, Murfreesboro news, Oxford Hall
Share: 
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: