Fire Hits Azteca Mexican Grill On Sunday

  Email   Print

Around the lunch hour Sunday (10/21/2018), the Azteca Mexican Grill at 301 Northwest Broad Street had a fire in their kitchen's hood system.

ADVERTISEMENT



There was a potential for a major emergency, so several units from Murfreesboro Fire and Rescue Department rushed to the scene. The remotely controlled water guns on two aerial trucks were extended over the structure, while Murfreesboro Electric and ATMOS Engergy crews disconnected electricity and gas from the business.

Murfreesboro Fire and Rescue spokesperson Ashley McDonald told NewsRadio WGNS, "Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze, but not before the kitchen received extensive damage. The building will be closed until further notice, pending repairs."

ADVERTISEMENT



Read more from:
News
Tags: 
ATOMOS, Azteca Mexican Grill, MFRD, MPD, RCEMS, WGNS
Share: 
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: