(MURFREESBORO) Linebaugh is pleased to host Momentum Seminars on Thursday, January 31, at 6:30 pm for a special team-building workshop. Space is available to the first 20 who sign-up and the workshop is free.
American business has changed drastically in the 21st century. Many decisions are now made, not by top management, but through the collaboration of the groups. Unfortunately, many businesses have isolated departments and fragmented work groups. This is all the more reason to ensure your organization is one that works toward a common goal.
This ninety-minute workshop will give management and team members key insight into what it takes to develop a cohesive organization. In it, you will learn:
- The benefits of a functioning team
- Developing a team environment
- Encouraging individual participation into the team
- Fostering collaboration http://www.rclstn.org/calendar
- Conflict resolution
For more information, visit rclstn.org/calendar or all 615-893-4131 to register by January 15th to reserve your workbook. Light refreshments are provided.
The Rutherford County Library Systems invites you to visit these branches:
- Linebaugh Public Library is located at 105 W. Vine St. in Murfreesboro.
- Smyrna Public Library is located at 400 Enon Springs Rd. West in Smyrna.
- Eagleville Bicentennial Public Library is located at 317 Hwy 99E in Eagleville.
- MGL Library is located inside Patterson Park Community Center at 521 Mercury Blvd. in Murfreesboro.
- The Technology Engagement Center is located at 306 Minerva Drive.
For more information, call 615-893-4131. Explore, Imagine, Engage through RCLS.