Have you ever asked the question, “Who benefits when you donate blood at a blood drive?” Local residents like Bud Mitchell benefit from the blood you donate.
Mitchell had a motorcycle accident in September of last year and almost lost his life. The wreck occurred on Middle Tennessee Boulevard in Murfreesboro. We asked Mitchell about the accident…
Mitchell was flown to Vanderbilt Medical Center...
Regina Conway with the Red Cross told WGNS…
WGNS and the Red Cross have teamed up to sponsor the “Good Neighbor Blood Drive” on Tuesday, July 1st at Patterson Park Community Center in Murfreesboro. The drive will be from 8AM to 2PM.
During the Blood Drive, WGNS will have a drawing to giveaway:
- A $200 Visa Gift Card (provided by Ace Construction of Tennessee)
- Two Braves Vs. Phillies Tickets (Game is Sat. July 19th)
- Multiple pairs of Uncle Dave Macon Days Tickets
- Red Cross T-Shirt for EVERYONE who donates
- We will also give away multiple pairs of movie tickets
Hear the Entire Interview (23-min):