Have you taken advantage of EARLY VOTING in this Presidential Preference Primary? This coming Tuesday is the last day of EARLY VOTING.
So far, more than 120,000 Tennesseans have chosen to vote early in the Presidential Preference Primary election. Early voting ends on Tuesday, Feb. 25 and Election Day is Tuesday, March 3.
"Through this primary, Tennesseans are deciding who they want to be on the ballot for president of the United States in November," said Secretary of State Tre Hargett. "I encourage voters to take advantage of the convenience of early voting to make their voice heard in this important primary election."
Voters can find early voting and Election Day voting locations, view and mark sample ballots and much more with the GoVoteTN app or online at GoVoteTN.com. Download the GoVoteTN app for free in the App Store or Google Play.
Tennesseans voting early or on Election Day should remember to bring valid photo identification with them to the polls. A driver's license or photo ID issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security, by Tennessee state government or by the federal government are acceptable even if they are expired. College student IDs are not acceptable.
Early Voting Locations:
Rutherford County Election Office (1 South Public Square) only site that's open Mon-Fri 7AM-7PM, also Sat. 8AM-Noon
All other sites (listed below) are open M-F 10AM-6PM, Sat. 8AM-Noon
- Murfreesboro SportsCom (2310 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro)
- Rutherford County Election Commission Annex (426 E Vine Street, Murfreesboro)
- Lane Agri-Park Livestock Pavilion (315 John R. Rice Blvd., Murfreesboro)
- Middle Tennessee Assoc of Realtors (311 Butler Drive, Murfreesboro)
- Smyrna City Hall (315 S Lowry Street, Smyrna)
- Smyrna First Free Methodist Church (1004 Hazelwood Drive, Smyrna)
- La Vergne Multi-Purpose Building (5093 Murfreesboro Rd., La Vergne)
More information about what types of ID are acceptable can be found here: What ID is required when voting? or by calling the Division of Elections toll free 1-877-850-4959.