Help paying for medication, rent and your apartment deposit is available in Rutherford County

  Email   Print

There is help available for Rutherford County residents who are having problems making ends meet. Ann Jordan, the Director of Community Helpers, tells of a recent case of how the organization helped out a single mother in need…

If you need help paying for rent, a deposit, medication or utility bills, call Community Helpers of Rutherford County. 898-0617.



Community Helpers is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. They are at 1020 North Highland Avenue, Murfreesboro, TN 37130.


Hear the entire interview with Ann Jordan (17-min):

Read more from:
Community Helpers, help, help with electric bills, help with medications, help with rent, help with utility bills, Murfreesboro help, Murfreesboro news, paying rent, rent, United Way, WGNS, WGNS News
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: