A drug case involving a joint operation between the La Vergne Police Department, Nashville Metro Police and the DEA will head to court this week in Rutherford County.
38 Year old Demetrius Monique Brown faces multiple charges tied to alleged cocaine sales that were reportedly made in Nashville and based in Rutherford County.
During the original investigation, authorities seized the following:
• 7.3 ounces of cocaine
• 3 pounds of marijuana
• 5 grams of methamphetamine
• 615 ecstasy pills
• 753 Xanax bars
• 4 vehicles
• 1 handgun, allegedly stolen
• Over $70,000 in cash
Charges that will be heard on Friday, October 11, 2019 include:
• Possession of SCHEDULE I DRUGS: MFG, DEL, SELL, POSS
• Possession of METH - MFG, DELIVER, SALE, POSS WITH INTENT
• Possession of SCHEDULE II DRUGS: COCAINE - .5 GRAMS OR GREATER
• Possession of SCHEDULE II DRUGS: MFG, DEL, SELL, POSS
• Possession of SCHEDULE IV DRUGS: MFG, DEL, SELL, POSS
• Possession of SCHEDULE VI DRUGS: 1/2 OZ (14.175 GRAMS) -10LB MARJ/HASH<=2LBS
• SIMPLE POSS/CASUAL EXCHANGE
• MAINTAIN DWELLING FOR DRUG USE
• Possession of FIREARM INTENT TO GO ARMED - DANGEROUS FELONY
The Friday hearing is a discovery hearing followed by an October 30th plea date.