The mandatory OPEN BURNING BAN has been lifted for Rutherford County. Rainfall over the past few days has made a dramatic difference.
WGNS has added new photos from a Tuesday night house fire at 5239 Bradyville...
Shortly after 9:00 o'clock Sunday evening, fire units from Rutherford and Bedford counties rushed to a structure fire on Newtown Road. The home was a total loss.
At 9:31 Thursday morning members of Rutherford County Fire and Rescue Stations 1 and 2 along with Almaville Fire Department responded to a residential house fire at 10550 Franklin Road.
A heater and a heat lamp too close to objects apparently caused a storage barn to ignite, resulting in about $25,000 in damages.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: