The Rutherford County Fire-Rescue's Arson Investigation Unit has charged Justin Goostree with using gasoline to start last Sunday afternoon's fire at his mother's unoccupied property at 5541 Browns Chapel Road.
Just after 4:00 o'clock Sunday afternoon, a structure fire was reported on Browns Chapel Road. The home was a total loss.
You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!
Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: