Lookout beaches, HERE WE COME! Middle Tennessee State University students and faculty will be on spring break March 6-11, 2017.
MTSU offices and departments will be open regular hours during the break.
Classes will resume Monday, March 13.
During the break, some buildings and MT Dining food venues will be open during the week and both weekends, including:
- James E. Walker Library --open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, March 4; open from 2 to 10 p.m. Sunday, March 5; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 6-10; closed Saturday, March 11; open from 1 p.m. Sunday, March 12, to 2 a.m. Monday, March 13.
- Student Union --closed March 4-5; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, March 6; open from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 7; open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, March 8-10; open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 11; open from 4 to 10 p.m. March 12.
- Campus Recreation Center --Closed March 4-5; open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 6-10; closed March 11-12.
- Student Health Services and Campus Pharmacy in the Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center -- open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 6-10. Note: The pharmacy closes from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch and drive-thru is open until 4:30 p.m.
- MT One Stop in Student Services and Admissions Center --open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. March 6-10. Daily campus tours will start at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more on the guided campus tours, visit http://www.mtsu.edu/schedule-a-visit/daily-campus-visits.php or call 615-898-5670.
- MT Dining --A number of food venues are closed or have limited hours. To find openings and closings, visit http://mtsu.campusdish.com and click on "Locations." Clicking on the individual locations will bring up spring break hours of operation.