Motorcycle number five and motorcycle number six were reported stolen in Murfreesboro. In case you have not been keeping track of the thefts, in August motorcycle number four went missing. The weeks before that, three motorcycles were stolen in Murfreesboro.
The most recent case of theft occurred on Bell Street. The bike that was taken was a 2011 Honda CBR 1000 “RR.” The second most recent theft involved a 1997 Suzuki TL 1000. The ride was worth about $4,000. It was parked in the yard of a home on Burton Street. The stolen CBR was parked in the front yard of the home on Bell Street. It was valued at $8,000. So far, no suspects have been named.
Last year, WGNS reported about 8-motorcycle thefts over a 6-month period.
MPD Incident Report 13-10418
MPD Incident Report 13-10567
MPD Incident Report 13-14541
MPD Incident Report 13-15807
MPD Incident Report 13-20293
- 2008 Yamaha R6 (600), Valued at $8,000
- 2011 Kawasaki Ninja EX650, Valued at $8,000
- 2006 Suzuki Katana (600) Valued at $3,500
- 2008 Kawasaki ZOF, Valued at $14,000
- 2011 Honda CBR 1000 RR, Valued at $8,000
- 1997 Suzuki TL 1000 S, Valued at $4,000