Murfreesboro family working to recover after loss of everything in home

  Email   Print

by Scott Walker

WGNS has an update on a family of six that lost everything in a recent fire.

Evidently, the family that lived on Peachtree Street near Mitchel Neilson School did not have renters insurance when the fire occurred on November 30, 2017.



David Lane, his wife and four children lived in the side of the duplex that caught fire.



He told us that the home was the only house that his four children have ever lived in...



In closing, Lane said that this past Christmas was actually the best they have ever had, thanks to all the support and help of those in our community.

ADVERTISEMENT



Read more from:
News
Tags: 
David Lane, fire, Murfreesboro, Peachtree
Share: 
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: