(EAGLEVILLE) Around 9:00 o'clock Wednesday (5/15/2019) night, Firefighters from Rutherford County Fire and Rescue rushed to a totally involved home on highway 99 in Eagleville.
Firefighters immediately reported heavy smoke and flames coming from the rear of the home. Eventually, it spread throughout the structure.
One resident was at home when the blaze broke out, but they were able to escape the inferno with no injuries.
Officials with Rutherford County Fire and Rescue surmise that the fire started in the dryer.
More News: WGNSradio.com