It's amazing what a few days without rain will do. Rutherford County Sheriff's Public Information Officer Lisa Marchesoni gives an update on the high water road closures as of Monday.
- Seminary Road and Bluegrass Road.
- Alford Road.
- The lower side of Nices Mill.
- Rains Road and Withers Road.
- Allen Road and Leanna Road.
- Puckett Road and Shores Road.
- Crescent Road at U.S. Highway 231 South (Shelbyville Highway).
- Versailles Road and Link Road.
- Sulphur Springs at Florence Road, Shacklett Road and Buckeye Bottom Road.
- Shoemaker Road.
- Shores Road near state Route 840 (Water is about 12- to 14-inches deep).
- The 1943 block of Kingwood Drive.
- Powells Chapel Road at Trout and Bill France Road.
- Stones River slab.
- Rucker Road and Crabapple Lane.
- South Rucker Road.
- Wayside Road and Sledge Road.
- Poplarwood Road at Seminary Road.
Roads with high water that are considered impassable include:
- The 1660-block of Armstrong Valley Road.