MURFREESBORO, Tenn. -- The Murfreesboro City Council will meet in a regular workshop, Wednesday, March 11, 2020, at Murfreesboro Police Headquarters, Community Room, 1004 N. Highland Ave., to discuss issues with staff.
The Council will gather to discuss City issues with Staff, including:
- Rezone approximately 14.55 acres located west of New Salem Highway and Warrior Drive (2nd and final reading) (Planning) ACTION ITEM
- Approval to Issue Request for Competitive Sealed Proposals for Ambulance Services (MFRD) ACTION ITEM
- Economic Development Plan Update (Administration)
- Congestion Mitigation Projects (Engineering)
- Grass Collection Study (Solid Waste)
- Budget and Financials Update and January Dashboard Information