A plea date for an aggravated rape suspect is nearing in the Rutherford County Courts.
William Paul Griggs will appear before Judge Royce Taylor on October 18, 2018 to file a plea at 10AM.
Griggs is facing a list of charges that include:
• 2 Counts of Aggravated Rape
• 2 Counts of Statutory Rape by an Authority Figure
• 5 Counts of Sexual Battery by an Authority Figure
• 5 Counts of Soliciting Sexual Exploitation of a Minor (Both 39-15-529 a & b)
• 5 Counts of Attempted Especially Aggravated Sexual Exploitation of a Minor
Griggs was arrested by LaVergne Police Officer Matt Fracker and once in court will be represented by attorney Chris Coats.
Details of the case have not been released as the case involved a minor.
Upcoming Court Case 75CC1-2018-CR-79749