Don't miss the return of your Rutherford County Farmers Market this Friday on May 8th.
For the health and safety of all, they have made a few changes to the market for 2020.
CHANGES FOR THIS FRIDAY:
• Both sides of the market will be open and there will be more space between vendors.
• Social Distancing will be required at the market.
• Vendors and customers required to wear masks and gloves recommended.
• Vendors Temperatures will be checked and logged on each market day.
• A limited number of customers will be allowed in the market at a time.
• A limited number of vendors that will be selling at the market.
• Customers will not be allowed to touch produce or other products
• Some vendors will be accepting cashless payment such as Venmo, Cashapp etc. to limit the exchange of cash. Bring smaller bills for exact payment in cash receptacles.
• Vendors will be spaced at least six feet apart and will be required to have at least two people working each booth and to clean between each customer. Some are alone. Please be patient.
• Automatic hand sanitation stations will be setup throughout the market.
• Master Gardeners will not have a table set up nor will they be selling concessions/drinks for the time being. Please plan accordingly. Food trucks may be on site offering drinks.
• Carts will NOT be provided by the market at this time, so customers are encouraged to bring their own.
Please note that these rules and guidelines may be revised as needed.
Come on out and support the farmers who are providing the community with healthy, and local foods.
LOCATION: Lane Agri-Park, 315 John R. Rice Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129