(MURFREESBORO) These are fluid times, and that's putting it mildly. Schedules are changing daily. The Murfreesboro Parks and Recreation Department always put your good health and safety first. That's why their schedules change as COVID-19 procedures change.
- Parks and Greenway are OPEN
- Restrooms at Parks, Greenway trailheads, and Adams Tennis Complex CLOSED
- Playgrounds CLOSED (flat surfaces are breeding grounds for germs and people congregating, both COVID-19 issues)
- BARK PARKS CLOSED (at General Bragg Trailhead and Cason Trailhead)
- Outside tennis courts OPEN (Adam's Indoor Tennis Complex is CLOSED)
- Old Fort Golf is open with modified play and hours, walking only, and the clubhouse is closed to patrons. Tee times are available by reservation only and can be made online at www.oldfortgolfclub.com or by calling 615-896-2884.
- The VA Golf Course and Bloomfield Links are closed.
- Murfreesboro Half Marathon is on "go" for Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020 @ 7AM, to register or for details, go to www.TheMiddleHalf.com
Closed until further notice:
- Adams Tennis Complex (indoor courts and outdoor restrooms)
- Bradley Academy Museum and Cultural Center
- Cannonsburgh Village, grounds and Visitor's Center
- Gateway Island Reception Center
- McFadden Community Center
- Patterson Park Community Center
- St. Clair Street Senior Center
- Wilderness Station at Barfield Crescent Park
- Playgrounds and restrooms
- Ball fields: Barfield Crescent Park ball fields, StarPlex ball fields, McKnight Park ball fields, Old Fort Park ball fields, Siegel Soccer Park
- Bark Parks: Cason Trailhead and General Bragg Trailhead
For all Park closures, go to www.murfreesboroparks.com and click on the orange box at the bottom of the page. It's the most up-to-date concerning Park closures.