Looking for a full time job? Amazon is hiring and will host a job fair at the fulfillment center on Joe B. Jackson Parkway tomorrow (Wednesday) from 1-5pm. You'll need to bring with you a photo ID and proof of education. Check out wgnsradio.com, keyword Amazon for more information about the job fair Wednesday from 1-5pm.
Know someone who's looking for a new job? Bring them along too! Candidates should come to the West Entrance to be checked in, and will need to be dressed appropriately for the warehouse. Please wear closed toe/closed heel shoes.
All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements. Here's a list of acceptable proof of education documents for your reference:
- High School Diploma- Original or Certified copy (nothing hand written)
- A GED Certificate- Original or Certified copy
- A high school or college transcript with either a high school graduation date or a degree program completion date on it.
- A letter from a school registrar or admissions office, on official school letterhead, stating that the applicant graduated or completed a degree program and the date of the graduation or completion.
- Printed home school diplomas or transcripts must receive special approval from Amazon HR.
- Wallet-sized high school diploma or GED
- DD214- a military diploma