(NASHVILLE) The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an ENDANGERED CHILD ALERT for five missing siblings. Authorities indicate that they may be here in Rutherford County or in Davidson County.
• Ricky Rush is 11. He’s 5’3” and weighs 140 lbs. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
• Julien Mangrum is 10 years old. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is 5’0” and weighs 100 lbs.
• Madelyn Mangrum is 5 years old. She is 3’5” tall and weighs 40 pounds. Madelyn has brown hair and blue eyes.
• Kenslye Sterna is 7 years old. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Kenslye is 4’0” tall and weighs 65 pounds.
• Syprena McEwen is 6 years old. She is 3’6” tall and weighs 45 pounds. Syprena has brown hair and blue eyes.
The TBI reports that the five children are siblings.
If you see these children, please call Metro Nashville Police Detective Joseph Stanton at 615-862–8600, or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
Again, the five children have been missing since January of this year and may be in the Metro Nashville area or in the Rutherford County area, according to the TBI.