Can you be a Child Advocacy Center Secret Santa for a child or family in need

  Email   Print

More Secret Santa's are needed to sponsor families that receive services at the Child Advocacy Center that serves Rutherford and Cannon Counties. Jenny Gamble stated...

The Child Advocacy Center serves children who have been sexually abused and their families...

To sponsor a child or a family in need, call Gamble at 615-867-9000.

Child Advocacy Center on FaceBook:


Read more from:
Child Advocacy Center, secret santa
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: