(MURFREESBORO) The Murfreesboro City Council has a workshop meeting at 11:30AM (this) (Wednesday) morning inside the Murfreesboro Police Headquarters, 1004 N. Highland Avenue. The session will be in the Community Room.
The Council will gather to discuss City issues with Staff, including:
- Planning Department Items: Future Land Use Plan & Public Hearing Dates
- Review of Farrer Contract to Sewer Buchanan Interchange (Water Resources)
- Murfreesboro City Schools Technology Purchase (Admin.) • Ordinance 19-0-39: Budget (2nd and final reading) (Finance)
- Financial and Operating Budget Dashboard--July thru Sept. 2019 (Admin.)
- Health Insurance Holiday (Admin.)
- Murfreesboro Electric Department Transaction Update (Admin.)