Murfreesboro Medical Clinic is proud to announce eighteen physicians were awarded spots in the 2017 Nashville Top Doctors issue of Nashville Lifestyles Magazine. Nashville Lifestyles partners every year with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. to share the list of local medical experts, nominated by their peers. These physicians include:
- Tammy Adams, M.D. - Pediatrics
- David Beaird, M.D. - General Surgery
- Lee Bigham, M.D. - Pediatrics
- Elizabeth Bray, M.D. - Internal and Family Medicine
- Brad Burns, M.D. - Internal and Family Medicine
- James Carter, M.D. - General Surgery
- Brad Chesney, M.D. - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Michel Herlevic, M.D. - Internal and Family Medicine
- Roy Hood, M.D. - Gastroenterology
- Robert S. Humphrey, M.D. - Pediatrics
- Derek Johnson, M.D. - Pediatrics
- Marcus Owen, M.D. - Rheumatology
- Paul Patel, M.D. - Internal and Family Medicine
- Jason Pollock, M.D. - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Brent Rosser, M.D. - Pediatrics
- Kimberly Shannon, M.D. - Internal and Family Medicine
- Gregory Taylor, M.D. - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Kelly Williams, M.D. - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nearly every year, Murfreesboro Medical Clinic is honored to have a wide array of specialties represented from every aspect of the clinic. In the 2017 edition, the selection of physicians spans from Pediatrics, to Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, and everything in-between. This also happens to be the highest number of physicians from MMC to be included awarded a place on the list.
Chief Executive Officer, Joey Peay, shares, "The results of this poll only confirm that Murfreesboro Medical Clinic is committed to delivering the upmost in patient care. A special congratulations and many thanks to each physician who represents themselves, the clinic, and ultimately, their patient so very well."
Castle Connolly Medical Ltd. was established to help consumers find the best healthcare in the nation. Their published books and website directory consist of physicians nominated by their peers. Nominees undergo a rigorous screening process that includes careful scrutiny of, among other factors, their medical education and training, hospital appointments, professional reputation, and disciplinary histories. Only those physicians who are among the very best in their field and their community are included in the Top Doctors list. Physicians are neither permitted to nominate themselves nor pay in order to be included in the list.
Murfreesboro Medical Clinic is a multi-specialty, physician-owned practice, committed to offering the patient both primary and specialty care within their community.
For more information about MMC, please visit mmclinic.com, or call 615.893.4480.