MTSU will be closed Monday, Sept. 3, for the Labor Day Holiday. All offices will be closed and no classes will be held.
Offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 4, at 8 a.m. and classes resume at their regular times that day.
During Labor Day weekend, certain buildings will be open for full or partial hours. These include:
- Student Union Building-- open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Aug. 31; open from noon to 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 1; open from noon to 10 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 2; and open from noon to midnight Monday, Sept. 3.
- Phillips Bookstore(in Student Union) -- open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Aug. 31; open from noon to 4 p.m. Sept. 1; closed Sept. 2-3.
- James E. Walker Library --open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 31; open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 1; open from 2 to 10 p.m. Sept. 2; closed Sept. 3.
- Campus Recreation Center --open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 31; open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sept. 1; open from 2 to 6 p.m. Sept. 2-3.
- Campus Pharmacyand Student Health Services (in Student Health, Wellness and Recreation Center) -- open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 31 (Pharmacy drive-thru open until 4:30 p.m.); closed Sept. 1-3.
To find MT Dining food venues open during the weekend, visit https://mtsu.campusdish.com/LocationsAndMenus.
MTSU has more than 300 combined undergraduate and graduate programs.