The Vision of BBB is Ethical Commerce in a marketplace where buyers and sellers can trust each other.
BBB Torch Awards is designed to promote not only the importance of ethical business practices, but also the willingness and efforts made by outstanding businesses demonstrating a solid commitment to marketplace trust. Each BBB Torch Award Winner has a unique opportunity to receive public recognition for their excellence in ethical business practices.
Being selected as a BBB Torch Award winner is an honor that includes the following recognition:
• Inclusion in a press release announcing Recipients and Finalists
• Announcements made via BBB’s social media channels
• Inclusion in BBB promotional media
• Lifetime use of the BBB Torch Award Seal (As long as winners maintain a “B” rating with BBB)
• Torch Award trophy presentation by BBB
• Professional quality photos taken of the recipient business by BBB
• Website recognition
• Perpetual placement on Torch Award winners page (As long as winners maintain a “B” rating with BBB)
Can I nominate my business?
• Yes. It is acceptable for a business or employee to nominate themselves.
BBB Torch Awards is open to all for-profit businesses located within the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky BBB Service Area.
• Entrants must be in business for at least three years.
• Businesses must be in good standing with BBB and have at least a "B" rating. BBB Accreditation is not a requirement.
•All entrants must not have won a Torch Award in the last three years.
TO NOMINATE A BUSINESS, CLICK HERE
Who’s judging the entry?
Candidates for the 2020 BBB Torch Award for Ethical Commerce will be evaluated by a panel of independent judges from the business and academic communities.
The decisions of the judges are final. The criteria will be judged equally, each carry a maximum point value of ten, for a total of 40 points.
How to build an award winning entry!