MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — The Murfreesboro City Council will meet in a regular workshop meeting at 11:30 a.m., Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020, at Murfreesboro Police Headquarters, Community Room, 1004 N. Highland Ave., to discuss issues with staff.
What: The Council will gather to discuss City issues with Staff, including
• Governor’s Local Government Support Grant (Administration)
• Rental Agreement for Garbage Truck (Solid Waste)
• Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Award of Contract (Water Resources)
• Benefits of an Automated Waste Management Solution (Water Resources)
• Budget and Financials Update and June Dashboard Information (Administration)
When: Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020 - 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Murfreesboro Police Headquarters - 1004 N. Highland Ave. - Murfreesboro,TN 37130
The agenda is viewable on the City website at https://www.murfreesborotn.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_08122020-1256