The Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce has been keeping up with funding that is available to troubled businesses, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Chamber most recently released information on a grant available for businesses that rent venue space to individuals and companies.
Eligible applicants may qualify for SVO Grants equal to 45% of their gross earned revenue, with the maximum amount available for a single grant award of $10 million. $2 billion is reserved for eligible applications with up to 50 full-time employees. Check your eligibility.
Who can apply - Eligible entities include:
• Live venue operators or promoters
• Theatrical producers
• Live performing arts organization operators
• Relevant museum operators
• Zoos and aquariums who meet specific criteria
• Motion picture theater operators
• Talent representatives