Jobs are readily available in Rutherford County and throughout the Volunteer State. The latest report from Commodity.com shows the fourth quarter of last year closing with a 7% job availability rate. That number boils down to an average of 236,000 job openings per month in Tennessee.
Scroll down for more numbers...
Jobs Available in Tennessee - Continued...
The job availability analysis found that the average “job openings rate” in Tennessee, during the fourth quarter of 2021 was 7.00%. Here is a summary of the data for Tennessee:
• Average job openings rate:00%
• Average hire rate:10%
• Average monthly job openings:236,000
• Average monthly hires:159,667
• Average monthly employment:3,130,719
For reference, here are the statistics for the entire United States:
• Average job openings rate:97%
• Average hire rate:40%
• Average monthly job openings:11,154,667
• Average monthly hires:6,538,333
Average monthly employment:148,598,485
For more information, a detailed methodology, and complete results, you can find the original report on Commodity.com’s website: https://commodity.com/blog/job-openings/
March 2022 Unemployment Rate in Tennessee:
Also low on the list for having extremely positive jobless numbers in March of
2022 were the following cities and/or counties (all with jobless figures under 3%):
• Moore County, TN: 1.9% Unemployment
• Mount Juliet, TN: 2.1% Unemployment - (in Wilson County: 2.2%)
• Gallatin, TN: 2.4% Unemployment - (in Sumner County: 2.4%)
• Lebanon, TN: 2.5% Unemployment - (in Wilson County: 2.2%)
• Cannon County, TN: 2.5% Unemployment
• Hendersonville, TN: 2.6% Unemployment - (in Sumner County: 2.4%)
• Nashville, TN: 2.7% Unemployment - (in Davidson County: 2.9%)
• Bedford County, TN: 2.9% Unemployment
• Coffee County, TN: 2.8% Unemployment
The areas with the highest unemployment numbers were Cocke County and Perry County, both recording a 5.2% jobless rate this past March (2022).