Nashville, TN - The Nashville VA medical facility under the Tennessee Valley Healthcare System is hosting a large scale hiring fair at its campus near Vanderbilt Medical Center on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
The hiring fair is open to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and nursing assistants. Sign-on bonuses up to $10,000 and $20,000 may be offered to highly qualified applicants who are interested in long-term care and medical-surgical specialties.
WGNS confirmed this is a walk-in event, so registration is not required. All you need to do is show up on Wednesday, February 8th with resume in hand. Be prepared, because you may be interviewed on-the-spot. The career fair is from 9AM to 2PM in Nashville
ADDRESS: 1310 24th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212
TIME: 9AM to 2PM
Interviews will be inside the multipurpose room (first floor, room B-104; near the Chapel). Click here for map.
Listen to the entire interview about the career fair this coming Wednesday, February 8th…
DETAILS: Applicants must bring the following items to be considered. If you don't have access to a printer, email these documents (PDFs only, no word documents or images) to TVHS-Careers@va.gov and TVHNurseRecruiters@va.gov:
- Application (10-2850a) for RNs
- Application (10-2850c) for nursing assistants
- Copy of ACLS/BLS (for RNs)
- Copy of any certifications
- 2 forms of identification (one must be a valid driver's license)
- COVID-19 vaccination card
- Declaration for Federal Employment (OF-306)
- Nurse Salary Questionnaire (for RNs only)
- 3 References (1 supervisory reference and 2 professional references that can speak to their clinical skills)
Individuals unable to attend can submit their application package to TVHS-Careers@va.gov.