The VA Medical Center in Murfreesboro is hosting an upcoming career fair for nurses on March 23, 2023. According to Nicole Crim with the Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, what she enjoys most about working at the VA, are the historic stories she hears from patients… One nurse has been with the VA for almost 50-years…
In Murfreesboro, a Nurses Career Fair will be held on Thursday, March 23rd. The hiring fair will be on the Alvin C. York VA Medical Campus in building 6 between 8AM and 8PM. The hiring fair is open to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and nursing assistants. Highly qualified applicants interested in medical-surgical or long-term care can earn up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus.
Hear the entire interview above this article.
Location and Date: Hiring Fair on March 23rd at Alvin C. York VA Medical Center
Time: 8AM to 8PM - Look for Signs and Balloons
Click HERE for a MAP
Additional WGNS News Headlines:
- Congrats to an Oakland High School Nurse!
- Smyrna, TN: Chrisley Knows Best Son Arrested on Assault Allegations
- Tuesday Murder Under Investigation in Murfreesboro, TN
- Open House Held for New Westlawn Community Hospital in Blackman Area
- Newly Proposed Bills Dealing with School Safety
- Lobbying for Gun Rights in Tennessee
- What are Tennesseans Dreaming About?
- Commentary: Should Marijuana be Legal in Tennessee?
- LaVergne Police Department Searching for a New Police Chief
- AAA Says Gas Prices are Climbing
- Smyrna Police Need Help Identifying Subject
- TBI: 11 Sex Trafficking Arrests and Asst. Police Chief Arrested, Non-Related