The Murfreesboro City Council will hold a Regular Workshop meeting on Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 11:30 AM at the Murfreesboro Municipal Airport Business Center Community Room.
The meeting will be open to the public, and individuals wishing to speak on actionable items. Signs up must be done at least six hours prior to the meeting start time.
The agenda for the meeting includes the following action items:
- Resolution 23-R-29 Depositories of the City Funds (Finance)
- CIP Transfers (Finance)
- Construction Contract for Transit Center Facility (Facilities)
- Transit Center Supplement Request #2 for Construction Administration (Facilities)
The workshop items include:
- Project Diamond (Administration)
- July Dashboard (Administration)
The workshop meeting will give the City Council and staff an opportunity to discuss these important issues in more detail in an informal setting. The public is encouraged to attend and participate in the discussion.