RUTHERFORD COUNTY, TN - Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Foundation is elated to introduce the 2023–2024 members of the Rutherford Foundation Commonwealth Society. The 13 new inductees will explore the internal operations of the Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford hospital and learn the importance of local healthcare.
Founded in 1996, The Commonwealth Society was created by Jean Moser to provide insight into the complexities of Rutherford County’s largest hospital. For six months, society members will learn from administrators about obstacles, innovations and upcoming plans for the facility. Members will also take part in private tours of units of the hospital, such as the emergency department, the surgery and catheterization lab, labor and delivery and the cancer center.
Each society member has been handpicked with a distinct career path that will allow for unique perspectives to be shared within the hospital.
“The decision to include a variety of career paths and professions is a strategic and conscious one,” said Gina DeJean, Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford Foundation Director. “With input from such a diverse skill set, the Rutherford Foundation is better equipped to meet the challenges of its mission to provide hope, healing and service to those who are struggling in communities throughout Rutherford County.”
The 2023–2024 Commonwealth Society members are pictured and listed below:
● Christian Acosta, VP, Commercial Lending Officer, First Financial Bank
● Chuck Arnold, General Manager, Blue Raider Sports Properties
● Essence Brisco, Marketing Communications Director, Rutherford Works
● Trey Campbell, Financial Adviser, Strategic Financial Partners
● Lori Cutler, AVP of Business Development and Community, Redstone Federal Credit Union
● Justin Epley, Financial Reporter, NHC
● Kristin Jackson, United Communication
● Denise Kimberly, Law Office of W. Scott Kimberly
● Carter Marie Miller, Owner, Sow and Harvest Farms
● Bethany Pennington, Managing Partner, Fully Promoted
● Kaitlin Salyer, Talent Development Director, Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
● Kristen Swann, VP of Collective Impact and Strategic Initiatives, The United Way of Rutherford, and Cannon Counties
● Sonya Turner, Property Manager, MMC Properties