Family Lost Everything In Thanksgiving Fire

  Email   Print

(SMYRNA, TN) Early Thanksgiving morning (11/28/2019) a Smyrna couple lost many personal belongings in a fire, but this was not their first experience like that.

When Smyrna Fire arrived at 709 Mill Springs Road, flames were coming out of windows and the garage doors.

If there's one thing for which to be thankful, the whole family escaped the blaze without injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT



As mentioned, this was not the first total-loss fire experienced by this family. About two-decades ago, as they fled Kosovo during that country's conflict with Serbia, their home there burned to the ground.

A GO FUND ME page has been started to help the family.

ADVERTISEMENT



Read more from:
News
Tags: 
709 Mill Springs Road, fire, Go Fund Me, Thanksgiving
Share: 
  Email   Print
Related Articles
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: