(MURFREESBORO) Fall temperatures and storms will be a part of the weekend, and Traffic Engineer Ram Balachandran warns this will create traffic challenges today through November 2, 2019.
City Construction Projects
Right Turn Lane Improvement Work (Thompson Ln at Old Fort Pkwy)
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm: City contractor will be making right turn lane improvements on Thompson Ln at Old Fort Pkwy. There will be lane closures and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
New Traffic Signal Installation Work (Haynes Dr at Sulphur Springs Rd)
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm : City traffic signal contractor will be a new traffic signal at the intersection of Haynes Dr and Sulphur Springs Rd. There will be traffic shifts and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
Annual City Street Paving Projects
Expected Lane Closures: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM: City paving contractor will raising castings, milling, pavement repairs, loop cutting and paving and striping on the following streets:
- Armstrong Valley Rd between Veterans Pkwy and south City Limits
- Thompson Ln between Old Fort Pkwy and Armory Dr
- Manson Crossing between Cedar Glades and Puckett Creek Crossing
- Kings Hwy between Bridge Ave and Old Salem Hwy
- Royal Dr between Haynes Dr and Thompson Ln
Expect lane shifts and traffic interruptions. Appropriate traffic controls will be in place.
TDOT Resurfacing Projects
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Widening SR 99 from Cason Lane to I-24
- Daily, 9AM-3:30PM and 7PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures in both directions between the intersection of Athens Ave and the intersection of Stonebrook Drive on SR 99 to excavate and install the new gas lines. One lane will remain open at all times.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The Resurfacing of SR 10 from Tiger Hill to North of Rutherford Blvd
- Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 10 (S Church St) between Tiger Hill and Rutherford Blvd in both directions for construction activities. One lane will remain open at all times.