Murfreesboro Parks and Recreation:
The following Murfreesboro Parks and Rec facilities are closed March 16 - April 3, 2020
• Adams Tennis Complex (indoor courts)
• Bradley Academy Museum and Cultural Center
• Cannonsburgh Village, grounds and Visitor's Center
• Gateway Island Reception Center (Restrooms open)
• McFadden Community Center
• Patterson Park Community Center
• St. Clair Street Senior Center
ONLINE FaceBook "LIVE" Classes are being conducted for some programs. CLICK HERE.
The following Murfreesboro Parks and Rec facilities are OPEN
• Adams Tennis outdoor courts and restroom
• Pickleball courts at Patterson Park Community Center
• Greenway trails, trailheads and restrooms
• Outdoor pavilions
• Parks and playgrounds
• Trails at Barfield Crescent Park
To view what classes or planned actives are CANCELED or POSTPONED within the Murfreesboro Parks and Rec Department, CLICK HERE.
Williamson County Parks and Recreation:
• All Recreation Centers are closed until further notice.
• Outdoor parks and amenities will remain open for use. Hours of operations will be from Daylight to Dusk. We encourage patrons to practice social distancing of at least six feet when using these outdoor parks and amenities.
• In an effort to prevent community transmission, WCPR is cancelling all organized programming and non-essential gatherings at all Recreation Centers and Parks until further notice. This includes youth and adult sports, group fitness programs, scheduled activities, facility rentals and special events.
Williamson County Agricultural Center:
• All Agricultural Center facilities are closed.
• All events at the Agricultural Center have been canceled