The massive Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival has been officially cancelled for 2020.
NOW, Bonnaroo planners have changed the event date again, this time announcing that the entire show will be cancelled and there won't be another Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival untol next year.
Organizers say they decided to cancel the concerts out of a concern for safety to keep those in attendence healthy as well as making sure the coronavirus didnt have an opportunity to negatively impact Bonnaroo staff and their line-up of entertainers.
NEW DATE: Bonnaroo will now take place on June 17-20, 2021 to celebrate their 20th Anniversary.
ALREADY BOUGHT TICKETS: If you are a current 2020 Bonnaroo ticket holder, you will have the opportunity to receive a refund for your 2020 ticket(s) and camping accommodations. If you would like a refund, log into your Frontgate account and select the refund option beginning on July 1, 2020. The refund window will close on July 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm Easter time (10:59 pm Central time).
2020 Tickets Good for 2021: All ticket holders who do not select the refund option will be automatically rolled over to Bonnaroo 2021. In other words, if you do not want a refund, your 2020 Bonnaroo tickets can be used for the 2021 concert. You do not have to take any action if you want to attend the 2021 concert with your 2020 tickets.
HOW TO REQUEST A TICKET REFUND:
1. Log into your Front Gate Tickets account using the appropriate link below.
2. Select the “Your Account” button and then “Order History” at the top navigation bar. This will take you to your ticket purchase.
3. Select “View Order Detail” on the order number you wish to have rolled over to 2021.
4. Click the “REQUEST REFUND” button at the top of your order details. It will automatically initiate the process to rollover that ticket order.
• To refund all tickets purchased via Front Gate tickets. Please CLICK HERE.
• To refund all tickets purchased via Pollen/Ambassadors. CLICK HERE.
Here is a link to the Bonnaroo website CLICK HERE