Rutherford County Mayor Bill Ketron and Deputy to the Mayor Steve Sandlin give the latest news about local events.
- Landfill is filling and RFP's being opened as to what to do next.
- Rutherford County stepping away from State on ways to schedule vaccinations. Check new website: www.COVIDRC.com or phone 615-849-0347.
- US Department of Treasury $10-million grant covering rental and utilities for resident hit by pandemic (can go 12 months back and 3 months forward).
- Interim HEALTH DEPARTMENT Director named permanent director.
- County Convenience Centers will be getting a facelift in "looks" and "service".
- Census results for Rutherford County show that an amazing 98 per cent of residents completed their forms.
- The old Judicial Building has been renovated for county offices and is now known as "20 NORTH".