Murfreesboro Medical Clinic (MMC) is now providing aid in the solution to the COVID-19 pandemic by offering vaccines to patients and those in the Rutherford County Community.
Currently, MMC has the Moderna vaccine to administer to eligible patients and community members. Everyone receiving a vaccine must meet the current guidelines and be in phase 1a1, 1a2, or 1b, as defined by the State of Tennessee.
Those phase groups include anyone age 65 or older. The phase classifications also allow vaccines for healthcare workers, first responders, educators and adults unable to live independently.
Learn More about Vaccine Phases:
• Learn More about the Phases: Click here to view the phases.
• Learn More about the Eligibility Requirements: Click here for More on Eligibility.
How to Sign Up at MMC:
1. Sign up on the MMC wait list – anyone, regardless of current eligibility, is encouraged to sign up. This will help MMC build a wait list as our county moves through eligibility phases.
2. Those who are eligible will receive a text message with scheduled appointment time to arrive at the MMC Garrison Drive location to receive their first dose. As available appointment times are limited, please try to keep your scheduled appointment.
3. If you received your first dose at another location, please go back to that location for your second dose. MMC will only be scheduling for your first dose.
SIGN UP on the MMC Website HERE