Murfreesboro Medical Clinic is now vaccinating those who are age 16 or older who are at a high risk of contracting COVID-19, which is under the state’s Phase 1c group. Those who fall under the Phase 1c classification can sign up to receive the shot at MMC.
Everyone receiving a vaccine must meet the current state guidelines and be in phase 1a1, 1a2, 1b, and now 1c, as defined by the State of Tennessee.
Learn More about Vaccine Phases:
• Learn More about the Phases: Click here to view the phases.
• Learn More about the Eligibility Requirements: Click here for More on Eligibility.
How to Sign Up at MMC:
1. Sign up on the MMC wait list – anyone, regardless of current eligibility, is encouraged to sign up. This will help MMC build a wait list as our county moves through eligibility phases.
2. Those who are eligible will receive a text message with scheduled appointment time to arrive at the MMC Garrison Drive location to receive their first dose. As available appointment times are limited, please try to keep your scheduled appointment.
3. If you received your first dose at another location, please go back to that location for your second dose. MMC will only be scheduling for your first dose.
SIGN UP on the MMC Website HERE